Thursday, August 27, 2009

Misunderstanding or wad?!?!?

Sometimes I just don't understand why people can misunderstanded easily by people's words. Yesterday, me, Mastura, WenHui and Elaine was sitting at the canteen rectangular table. We was talking happily and when I jerk my head to my left, I saw Sahidah and her mother. I was thinking: perhaps Sahidah's mother fetch Sahidah to school.

The subject that I was talking to Mastura was bored. Therefore, I talked about Sahidah's mother. I said that her mother is kind and friendly. I also told Mastura that Sahidah is my Primary school best friend. Mastura then tell me that she was jealous that Sahidah's mother were so kind enough to give Sahidah pocket money even though Sahidah was fasting all the while. I reluctantly agreed, because my mother would never give me pocket money. My daily money comes from my pay. But usually I do not cash out all my pay. Once my pay was updated, I only cash out 10% of it and spend.

I really do not know who is the 'Big mouth' to go tell Sahidah that we were all the while gossipping that Sahidah's mother is old. Besides, Sahidah is my primary school best friend, how would I want to do that. If it was really me and Mastura's mistake, why would we hide?

Mastura and me were hiding behind the wall to steal a glimpse of what Sahidah and friends were trying to talk about. But instead, they mistaken us that we were afraid of them and were trying to hide from them.

I really don't know what's wrong and I deny that I tried to lie behind Sahidah. NO WAY AM I GOING TO ADMIT THAT I GOSSIP WRONG THINGS!

0 comments: