Thursday, October 15, 2009

Holidays over~

Time to blog.

Well didn't really have the time to update my blog even though it was in the holidays. Now what I did in the holidays? You might want to ask me: Adeline, What did you spent on with your holidays?

And i'll say lamely: Well, nothing much. Just working in McDonalds everyday. Luckily i've got a friend company. And she's quite hardworking:)

I should say the days of my 'holidays' goes quite well and i'm really sad that my RM(Restaurant Manager were changed recently to a new manager who will be taking over Maha, our store manager for more than 5 years. We felt sad and recently, on monday, we ordered Buffet inside our McDonalds.

All our store manager came down and even Darius, who is now working in IMM McDonalds, came down to say our last goodbye to our best manager, Maha. Thank goodness our new manager weren't fierce to us at all. And indeed, quite skinny.

Now, I worked almost everyday and were able to sleep 4 to 5 hours a day.

0 comments: